The iPhone 11 phones are here! There are three models: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Apple made some pretty cool changes to the devices this year, with the most notable changes being in the cameras.
If you’re in the market for an iPhone, you might be trying to decide between the different models. There are some significant and some minor differences. We’ve outlined them for you below.
- Price starts at $699 or $399 with trade-in
- Colors: Purple, Yellow, Green, Black, White and (Product) Red
- Two cameras on back: 12MP wide and 12MP ultra wide
- Water resistant up to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- All day battery life
- Aluminum and glass body
- Price starts at $999 for the Pro and $1,099 for the Pro Max
- Colors: Gold, Midnight Green, Silver, Space Gray
- Three cameras on back: 13 mm ultra wide, 26 mm wide and 52 mm telephoto
- Water resistant up to 4 meters for 30 minutes
- Longest battery life ever in an iPhone
- Super Retina XDR display is brighter in the sunlight and adds more detail to bright scenes
- Stainless steel and glass body
All Three Phone Models
- Enhanced night mode for great low light pictures
- High-Key Light Mono effect turns portraits monochromatic
- Smart HDR detects faces and treats them differently than the rest of the photo
- Slofie – slow motion selfie with TrueDepth camera. When turned to landscape, the camera will adjust to fit more into the screen.
- Haptic touch – lets you do things faster
- A13 Bionic chip – the fastest chip in smartphones
Reviews for these beautiful new smartphones have been very positive. Apple’s ultra wide angle camera has received wonderful feedback and is considered a big selling point. The toughest question may not be if you should get one, but what one to get. Hopefully this post helped you figure that out! Happy iPhone shopping.