Most smartphone owners understand the value offered by a good extended warranty. These users rely on their devices for communication, work, shopping, and play. Even the most durable smartphone models can suffer damage from accidental spills and drops, worn ports and buttons, or unexpected defects. The best extended Apple iPhone warranty protects the smartphone longer than a manufacturer's warranty, plus it offers much broader protection.
Why Upsie Offers the Best iPhone Extended Warranty for Smartphones
In particular, Apple encourages its customers to purchase an extended warranty through AppleCare+. In an earlier article, Upsie covered many advantages of Upsie vs. AppleCare+ extended warranties
. Some highlights of these advantages include:
- Flexibility: With AppleCare+, you're restricted to the Genius Bar. However, with Upsie, you have access to the Genius Bar and other options.
- The deductible: Upsie's cracked screen repair deductible is $0. AppleCare+ charges $29 for cracked screen repairs.
Upsie serves customers better. Upsie's professional claims teach is available 24/7/365 to make sure that customers get the support they need as soon as they need it. In addition, customers often get same-day repairs.
Since MarketWatch reported
screen damage as the most common type of incident that requires repair, consider a cracked phone screen as an example. If you drop your phone a your screen cracks, you'll have to pay the deductible of $29 with AppleCare+. And, although this isn't necessarily expensive, it's still a headache.
In contrast, Upsie's cracked screen repairs are included. This means that your deductible to fix a broken screen is $0. You'll never have to pay out of pocket to fix a broken phone screen.
In some cases, repairs might not make sense because of the amount of damage. Upsie will cheerfully replace the phone on the first claim or offer reimbursement.
Need More Reasons to Buy an Upsie Extended Warranty for an iPhone?
Need more reasons to consider an Upsie iPhone warranty
over AppleCare+? Take a look at these:
- With Upsie, customers can call 24-7 to file a claim. These friendly reps will help consumers find the most convenient way to make repairs. Settling claims might include postage-paid mail-in services, local repair shops, and even Apple's Genius Bar.
- Upsie doesn't have an eligibility window (Apple does). As a result, you can purchase an Upsie warranty for any phone in good working order, no matter when you bought the phone.
- Customers can cancel the plan at any time with no fees or penalties. This ensures that the plan is risk-free.
Apple leads the smartphone market in producing advanced, innovative smartphones and other devices. In contrast, Upsie focuses on innovative extended warranties to ensure consumers have an excellent way to protect their investments.
Unlike most warranty companies, Upsie sells warranties directly to customers, so they can bypass intermediaries and pass on lower prices to their customers. They also make it very easy to activate a warranty online. Besides Apple iPhones, Upsie also covers various Apple devices and many other brands and types of electronics with non-subscription warranties.
Learn More About the Best Apple iPhone Warranty: