Apple recently released the Apple Watch Series 7
, and Amazift unveiled the GTR 3 Pro
. Both of these smartwatches offer many unique features, but many people will automatically assume the Apple Watch must come out ahead on all measures. However, the GTR 3 Pro costs less and compares favorably in many ways with its well-known competitor. Here’s a comparison of Apple Watch Series 7 versus Amafit GTR 3 Pro.
What the GTR 3 Pro Does Better Than the Apple Watch Series 7
highlighted some features of the GTR 3 Pro that exceeded the Apple Watch Series 7:
- Tracking naps automatically: To track sleep, Amazon users need to create a sleep schedule. The GTR 3 Pro automatically tracks sleep and can tell the difference between regular sleep and naps, even if the naps exceed 20 minutes. Most phones categorize longer naps as normal sleep, but who hasn’t napped for longer than 20 minutes?
- Track stress automatically: Not only does the GTR 3 Pro automatically track stress, it even sends alerts and prompts users to open its breathing app during periods of high stress. The Apple Series 7 relies on third-party apps for monitoring stress.
- Track more sleep data: The Apple Series 7 offers information about sleep duration, but the GTR 3 Pro monitors breathing during sleep, sleep stages, and sleep quality. It even provides suggestions to improve the quality of sleep by adjusting sleeping habits.
Perhaps battery life offers one of the most surprising differences between Apple and its upstart competitor. Apple promises a battery life of up to 18 hours for the Series 7. In contrast, Amazfit promises that its battery for the GTR 3 Pro can last up to 12 days between charges. The base-level GTR 3 lacks some features of the GTR 3 Pro, but Amazfit says its battery can last for 24 days.
How Do the Prices for Apple Series 7 and Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Compare?
Each of these watches includes its own sets of advantages and disadvantages. For people who need to watch budgets, the GTR 3 Pro offers an obvious advantage with its lower price as there is a large price gap between the two watch options.
- Tom’s Guide reported that the Apple Watch 7 starts at $399. For cellular connectivity, the Apple smartwatch starts at $499.
- The GTR 3 Pro includes Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, but Amazfit has not yet announced an LTE version as they did for the GTR 2. Still, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro only costs $229 and can work with either iOS or Android phones.
Where to Buy the Best Amazfit Smartwatch Extended Warranty
Making the choice between Amazfit GTR 3 Pro and Apple Watch Series 7 might depend upon the consumer’s brand preferences, budgets, and unique expectations. However, no matter which you choose, smartwatches are prone to damage. To better protect your new purchase, consider an Upsie smartwatch extended warranty
Some benefits of affordable Upsie
- Upsie’s protection plans cover accidents, premature wear, and defects with a $25 deductible.
- Upsie customers can take advantage of 24-7 claims service and local or mail-in repairs from certified technicians.
- When repairs don’t make sense, Upsie will offer a replacement on the first claim.
- Warranty plans also cover refurbished watches, and owners can transfer their protection plans to a new name.
- Upsie offers premium service and coverage while charging up to 70 percent less than their competitors.
After buying a new smartwatch, you have up to 60 days to purchase an Upsie smartwatch warranty.
Learn More About Smartwatches: