If you have ever dropped your smartphone and picked it up to see a cracked screen, you know what an awful feeling that is. Smartphones are expensive, and unprotected damage adds another unnecessary expense to the bill. On top of that, you may feel upset with yourself for not taking precautions like buying a smartphone case or an extended smartphone warranty
that includes accident protection.
Fortunately, each brand, line, and model smartphone typically offers various accessories to make using your device safer and more enjoyable. The Samsung Galaxy S22, released February 25, 2022
, is no different and features an array of protective case offerings.
Do You Need More Information About the Samsung Galaxy S22?
If you are still considering whether the Samsung Galaxy S22 is right for you, there is plenty of great early information. Keep in mind that it’s tough to go wrong with Samsung’s flagship line. While Samsung hasn’t reinvented the wheel, it has put some nice touches on this latest version.
Ringing up at $799
, the Galaxy S22 is hardly what most people would consider a budget phone, but it costs $200 less than the Galaxy S22+
. Besides the price, people love many things about the Galaxy S22, including its compact build and size. There is a downside to the pint-size, and that is short battery life, as it sits just on the edge of acceptable, threatening to fall into the abyss of unreasonableness.
You have excellent options for RAM and storage. With RAM, you can enjoy a lightning-fast 8GB and storage options: 128GB or 256GB of storage. The device measures 5.75-inches by 2.78-inches by .29-inches, making it significantly smaller and lighter than the previous version, Galaxy S21. It is also smaller than any of the other models in the S22 release package. One area where the Galaxy S22 thrives is its camera. Tom’s Guide
notes that it features improved zoom and low light photos.
Here is a rundown of some top specs, features, and benefits of the Galaxy S22:
- Excellent signal strength
- Bright colorful display
- True 3X zoom camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Available in four Samsung-exclusive colors
Finally, the S22 features an upgrade in materials, including an aluminum band encasing the middle and a Gorilla Glass Victus Plus backing. This combined strategy will help enhance durability.
Why Are S22 Smartphone Cases Smart, Regardless?
Regardless of how many quality materials a brand uses or how well-built the machine is, problems can arise at any time, whether from a user accident or manufacturer’s defect that leaves it vulnerable to elements and circumstances.
Here are a few reasons you should invest in a Smartphone case:
- Smartphone cases offer great value for a relatively small price since you have multiple options, from the brand to third-party sellers.
- Protective mobile cases offer more than protection, with many providing options for kickstand and power banks. Some newer models come with built-in projector screens and speakers for a personal entertainment center.
- An attractive phone case can hide or distract scratches, dents, and other imperfections. As long as the screen hasn’t been cracked, you can still present the illusion that your phone is in mint condition, even if you know better. However, buying a case for your smartphone right away can keep your phone in mint condition without the illusion.
- Your smartphone case personalizes your mobile device based on your taste and personality. Most companies offer something for nearly any taste for everyone, from flower lovers to avid gamers.
- Not all smartphones come with insurance beyond the initial manufacturer’s limited warranty, so you need to take care to keep your phone safe on your own. But the great news is that Upsie offers two-year and three-year warranties that help you feel more secure about your smartphone and use it to its fullest potential, no matter where you are and what you are doing.
Protect Your Galaxy S22 Smartphone with One of the Top Cases
- Samsung Frame Cover: This case offers versatility, such as interchangeable backplates. You can also turn the back of your phone into a mirror at the upper right of the device.
- Caseology Parallax: The Caseology Parallax features a “3D Hexa Cube” design that isn’t just attractive; it’s also functional, adding even more grip.
- Otterbox Symmetry Series: If you’re like most smartphone owners, your ears stand to attention when you hear “Otterbox.” It is certainly one of the more expensive smartphone case options, but they work so great that it’s difficult trying to justify not having one.
If you want to add another valuable layer of protection, covering anything your smartphone case can’t, pair your smartphone with an Upsie extended smartphone warranty
. With Upsie
, customers gain comprehensive protection at an affordable price.
Learn More About Smartphones: